45" ULTRA reef LED light - Now shipping with new WiFI module and App!!
- SB Reef Lights Premier Reef LED Light
- Tweaked SB Reef Lights Spectrum
- Cree and Epistar (420nm/395nm) Diodes
- Passive Cooling
- Remote WiFi Power Pack
- Sleek, Clean, Sexy
- Upgraded hanging kit and mounting legs!
- 4 Channel control - Grow, Shine, UV, Warmth
- Longer cords. 6 foot wall to Remote Power Pack, 8 foot Power Pack to light.
- 2 Year Warranty
- Optional Connecting Bars
Note: Due to very high demand on the NEW 45" ULTRA, shipping times could be up to 7 days. Once shipped, typical travel time is 3 to 5 days to your door.
Brand new WiFi app! No more entering 48 different set points for each channel. Enter start, peak and end. The program does the rest. Want more points? Add away. Want weather effects like rolling clouds and lightning? Got 'em! Store multiple programs for acclimating new coral. Control multiple units with our a router. Basically everything wrong with the old app has been fixed. See demo video on our video channel above from MACNA 2018.
Reef lights seem to either have only 2 channels of control, or way too many. Google issues with any high end LED and the #1 issue is..."How do I set my channels". At SB Reef Lights we strive to make things not only easy, but effective. In our sBox lights we carefully pick the diode ratio to make 2 channel tuning easy. However some want a little more control, so we came through. While still keeping the highly praised and proven SBRL spectrum, we now give you the ability to adjust aethestics to suit your like while not affecting growth or color development.
4 Channel control - Grow, Shine, UV, Warmth
1. Dial in Growth 1st. This is your Blue channel (420nm, 450nm, 395nm) Typically run 12 hours a day with a 3 hour ramp
2. Next bring up the shine. A blue biased white channel to assist with growth (20K, 10K, 495nm) Typically run 8 hours a day with a 3 hour ramp
3. Bring up the UV to bring out crazy colors, especially in SPS. Also doubles as a very intense moon light channel. Typically run 14 hours a day. with a 1 hour ramp
4. Finally adjust the Warmth channel to suit your aesthetics choice. Like the old knob on your TV. Use it to bring out flesh tones on corals under white light. Ever hear someone say, "That light is too blue"? Or too purple, not blue enough? Washed out? Too yellow. This one channel fixes all of that to your personal preference.
New App downloads: (Scan QR code) - Free download, feel free to play around with the app prior to purchasing a light! Instructional videos below.
Log on Password for new WiFi is Awise123
Connecting Bars are now available!
Connect up to three 10" or 22", or up to two 34 or 45" lights. This allows you to use the outer legs for mounting with out worrying about center braces or spanning a rimless tank. They can also be used in hanging applications to keep all lights straight and even (No limit to number). Make sure to include with your order!! Only $19.95 per set shipped with any ULTRA order. Select from the main menu under "ULTRA Lights"
3 Part Video showing how to use the new app system, including weather effects and ramping sunrise/sunset effects.