sPAR38 - Reef:
- 36w Rated - (12x 3w Epistar Diodes) 150w equivalent
- SB Reef Lights Spectrum and Layout.
- Includes heavy duty goose neck with on/off switch.
- Will easily cover up to an 12g Nano Reef. (12x12x18) For larger Nanos use 2, or our Sprite Models.
- Wholesale pack is 8 lamps and 4 goosenecks. Mix and match, put spectrum selection in comments at check out.
- Includes USA and international shipping.
Most Par bulbs you find on Amazon, Ebay or even our competitors, simply use 6700K Whites and 460nm Blues. We have taken our SB Reef Lights proven spectrum and put it into a PAR 38 bulb.
On the Reef you get crisp 14K whites, 450nm Royal Blue for great coral pop an growth, 420nm for color development and additional pop, just enough 660nm red for growth with out encouraging algae, and one 520nm green for aesthetics. With 12 3w diodes it is powerful for such a small package.
On the Fuge where most ebay lights are all 660nm with a couple blue, we use wavelength correct 660nm Red, 640nm light red, 450 Royal Blue and 420nm Violet to promote the fastest macro algae growth while giving your sump the "Mad Scientist" look.
On the Actinic you get both 450nm Royal Blue and 420nm Violet. Coral pop like crazy. Great as a supplement for cheaper strip type lights.
The optional goose neck is heavy duty with a built in on off switch. Short enough to not be in the way, yet long enough to get the light high enough for good spread and color blend.
Bulb is rated for 50,000 to 100,000 hours of use, so 5+ years with normal use. Large heat sink with convection fins for cooler operation and longer life.